Monday 25 February 2008

For movies go to bottom of page

Added a YouTube player to the bottom of the page that shows the feeling people have about what ebay have done and thrown in a few great ones involving paypal, as I know you all love them so. HHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAA

It is funny, as all the people I have heard talk about this on the media clips say it is about the changes they are adding now. But I think most people are sick of all the changes that came before just as much. But maybe that is just me

For me the moment ebay got hold of paypal and the greed set in, the days were numbered.

Have started adding Alternative Auction adds, some of which are worth watching.

Up to 54 on the last count and still no adds, sorry but with the subject matter you just know what adds you would be watching.

As before adding them as I see them, if you see any you think I should add then let me know.

71 of them now and still rising

For any of you that hit the wrong part and link back to the account sorry I used my sons You Tube account and we have been told all the swearing is part of the show so if you don't like it then avoid it.

No comments: